Thursday, July 30, 2015

Introducing our NEW "Dot Boxes", a "Quilter's Shopping Purse Kit" and "Wearable Penny Pin Kits"!!! Check 'em out!!!...

So, I introduced something new at the Maine show called "Annelle's Dot Boxes"!!! Now, in a plethora of pretty colored boxes comes over 200 precut wool felt penny's in all different sizes and colors so you can design your own beautiful creations!! They are only $15.50 and they all went!!! I also have the "Quilter's Shopping Purse" ready as a precut kit so you can add your dots to it OR you can even use the new Penny Pin kits to decorate them with. I never even thought of that! LOL A couple of my genius customers thought of it!!! :):):) It comes in the beautifully soft Bamboo felt and is only $16.95. I don't include the ribbon because everyone will need a different size but you can can easily purchase any color and width from your local craft shop! 

I've also been wondering how I can sell them on my website and ship them without the pretty box getting crushed, you know, we quilter's all love our lovely little containers!!!!  So I decided I will put them in a bag and send the box flat in your package for you to open up and put together to store your dots!  Let me know what you think!

 Aren't they cute?!!! The boxes come in all different colors!

My new "Quilter's Shopping Purse Kit" will be added, as well!

This is what it looks like when it's done!!!  It has two large pockets inside
for your phone and checks, tow little pockets for Credit Cards and a 
secret little pocket on the back for your stash of cash!!!

Oh yes, and here is a link to my new "Wearable Penny Pin Kits" that you can 
always choose to embellish your "Quilter's Shopping Purse Kit" with!!!!


Is this FUN or WHAT?!!!! Tee Hee Hee!


No comments:

Post a Comment